<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Friday, February 25, 2011 @10:54:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone
Good Luck for tomorrow's Exams! :)

The Night before AEL


Yep, one of those feelings you get the night before an exams. Not as intense as the one I used to have before all the O level papers though. I'm still slacking the whole day, too tired and lazy to study any more. Well then, I would owe it all to luck if I'm able to walk out of the exam hall tomorrow feeling a wee bit confident about getting that A. Ow man, I make myself feel like a poor thing. I guess that A is achievable if the MCQs don't get too tricky to even do! My exam starts at 9 and to save myself from being late, I'd probably have to wake up at 6am and get going. So as much as I should be going to bed right now, I am just NOT TIRED! I had a late night yesterday and went to sleep quite late (can't even remember what time I went to sleep). Woke up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, LOL joking, woke up at like 1pm! So I'm practically only awake for 10 hours now. Even if I just throw myself into bed, I still would roll around till like 1/2 am and then fall asleep. So I guessed I could do better things, Awake! Nothing too much on my brain now except for the formulas I need to remember for tomorrow. Still unsure for a few of them, but like all other times, I'll just go knocking on luck's door! :)

Hope I do well tomorrow! I shall wish myself all the best! And also to whoever else who visits my blog, for whatever it is they need the wishing of luck for! =)



Cya,
Punit