<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/230949973841527011?origin\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Friday, February 25, 2011 @10:54:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone
Good Luck for tomorrow's Exams! :)

The Night before AEL


Yep, one of those feelings you get the night before an exams. Not as intense as the one I used to have before all the O level papers though. I'm still slacking the whole day, too tired and lazy to study any more. Well then, I would owe it all to luck if I'm able to walk out of the exam hall tomorrow feeling a wee bit confident about getting that A. Ow man, I make myself feel like a poor thing. I guess that A is achievable if the MCQs don't get too tricky to even do! My exam starts at 9 and to save myself from being late, I'd probably have to wake up at 6am and get going. So as much as I should be going to bed right now, I am just NOT TIRED! I had a late night yesterday and went to sleep quite late (can't even remember what time I went to sleep). Woke up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, LOL joking, woke up at like 1pm! So I'm practically only awake for 10 hours now. Even if I just throw myself into bed, I still would roll around till like 1/2 am and then fall asleep. So I guessed I could do better things, Awake! Nothing too much on my brain now except for the formulas I need to remember for tomorrow. Still unsure for a few of them, but like all other times, I'll just go knocking on luck's door! :)

Hope I do well tomorrow! I shall wish myself all the best! And also to whoever else who visits my blog, for whatever it is they need the wishing of luck for! =)



Cya,
Punit