<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 @7:33:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Losing Something More



So, after a full 3 hours of researching on how to lose weight and seeing how so many people have managed to do so after a long perseverance, I am now motivated to lose weight myself! This semester break holiday, I will stick to a strict diet and exercise regularly to drop that few kilos of my body, to feeling healthier! In my plan, I will stick to these few rules:

1) NO fast food AT ALL. Recently I have been eating lots of fast food in the form of KFC, Mac and what not. No more fast food means I'll have to eat slow food, which takes more time than fast food, to arrive to me. Hence, it will be cheaper! Allowing me to save money as well!

2) NO drinking gassy drinks! So, no more coke/pepsi for me. Water all the way! Maybe some non-gassy soft drinks like barley / lemon tea is still okay. But water is still the best! :)

3) EXERCISE E V E R Y D A Y! Yes, everyday after my exams I will exercise - go jogging. I've heard that exercising on an empty stomach (Just after waking up in the morning) burns the most calories as, when there is no food in the stomach the body automatically finds stored fats in our body to burn for energy. Although too much of this is harmful for the body, I'm sure there will be not much harm in doing it just for the 2 months!

4) LESSEN my rice intake. Rice contains lots of carbohydrates and is a big contributer to fats for many people in Asia since it's our staple food source! Hence, I shall reduce eating rice alot! And if possible, even avoid eating rice totally! (I'm already doing this currently! It has help me already lose the 5kg that I've gained in China!)

And also many other things that can help me in being motivated and focused on my goal! As people say, it's all in the mind. If you have the right mindset and motivation, you can do anything without excuses! So it's time to get on that weighing machine of mine and LOSE BIG!



Cya,
Punit