<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @7:56:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Lag much?


I feel that my whole life is full of lag! Laggy connections, laggy devices and what not? I have been having only a 1mbps home internet which I'm unable to connect to sometimes for quite a while now. But even the most basic and cheapest broadband speeds offered by Starhub/Singtel are 3mbps. A friend told me that 1mbps really isn't enough, but what am I to do if my dad just doesn't want to get me new broadband? The next thing is laggy devices. My dad recently got an iPhone 4 and dumped his old iPhone 3 (3 mind you, not even 3GS) to me. Considering how laggy the iPhone 3 OS is, is already bad enough. To add to my misery, the phone is like 2 years old and the battery can barely last a day without turning on my 3G. With 3G on, the phone barely lasts an hour. So, I have to bring my charger everywhere and I have to use the phone less to conserve battery for the whole day if I'm going out. But I'm hoping to find a cheap iPhone charging battery pack to bring out everyday to charge my phone while I'm on the go. That won't solve the problem but I guess it will at least help by 0.00001%?



Guess I just have to live with it! Even my 4gig ram laptop lags like 90% of the time. Sigh. I guess in the future when I get a little faster stuff, I'll appreciate them to the max! :)

Cya,
Punit