<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 @8:54:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

My New Phone!


Yup, you saw it right. I got a new phone. Nothing wrong with my N95 though. My new phone is a Sony Ericsson w995. Here's what it looks like.. :D



Nice isn't it? =) Not bad though. Only problem is that I have to get used to the spacebar button being # instead of 0 in Nokia. Will get used to it.. :) My dad brought it home last night at around 12am. I let it charge till 3am and then started looking through all the stuff in the phone, from the setting to the games and applications. Then finally, went to sleep at 4am. Woke up at about 10am and started on the phone again. This time, connected it to the desktop and transferred songs, themes and wallpapers. Went to get a screen protector and a crystal casing this evening to protect the phone of course.. :D Feels so uncomfortable using the phone.. Not used to the buttons, as well as the fear of spoiling it on the first day. I can use my N95 like no one's business, but I don't know why, my natural instincts give care for the new phone. I guess everyone's like that.. Or are they?

Whole day almost spent on figuring out content in my phone. The only thing is that youtube videos aren't able to play the phone and applications which require internet connection don't work without mobile internet. Don't want to be using that, causing a heavy bomb in my bill. WiFi works only for browsing, but not for those applications, eg. eBuddy, Facebook & YouTube applications. Facebook and eBuddy can still be accessed by the browser, but YouTube can't!!!! *Grief* Ah well, doesn't really mater when I've got a computer infront of me for now till poly starts and probably a laptop everywhere I go when poly starts. :)

My ankle has shown no signs of improvement since yesterday, but I still went out to cycle today. Cycled to Bedok Interchange to get my phone's protector and cover. Didn't really feel the pain, but I guess it only affects me when my ankle is in certain positions. Wanted to go for badminton tomorrow, but don't know if it will come through as there is no preparation done at all.

Anyway, still happy with my new phone. Now customizing it to fit my liking.. xD

Cya,
Punit