<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/230949973841527011?origin\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Sunday, January 24, 2010 @11:35:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

First step forward


I'm going to pick up an application to work in Starbucks from Parkway tomorrow. Hopefully, I get a part time job to last me around 2 months.. Though my toe and ankle still hurts, I'm still going to play tennis tomorrow.. Hope it doesn't worsen too much.. I just hate injuries during holidays.. Urgh! Went to dad's friend's place [Chaitali's house] for dinner tonight. Kind of a get together party.. Haha. Spam pani puri!!! Yum.. :P

Cya,
Punit.