<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 @8:18:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Clean Energy!


Yeah, I got into my first choice, Clean Energy Management @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic, together with Sutian and Darren. Haven't written for quite a few days already. That I call a break. A break where I did nothing much except rot @ home infront of my com. I already filled in the Starbucks job application form and gave it to them, but they haven't called me since. Played tennis for the first time on Monday. Because I was tall, I found it easier to serve, rather than return. Suprisingly, me and Minren were "Better" than Sutian at playing. We were both first timers, while he had played Tennis before.. Haha..

I'm still confused.. Do I need to do anything, now that I know i'm going to NP? Cos like, the JC students have to report to school tomorrow I think. Do we need to go anywhere? Hmm.. Redundant question, cos like no one visits my blog. :O Haha. Doesn't matter. I'll find out soon enough. :)

Cya,
Punit