<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Monday, January 18, 2010 @10:27:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Back to blogging!


After quite a number of months, I'm back to blogging! :D Wow, it's really been a long time. The last post I wrote was when I was studying for my prelims back in September last year. Now, it's already past the real O's and even went for my holidays in India, came back already and even got my results.

Detailed results:

Subject

English -> B3
Guju (MT) -> B3
Combined Humans -> B3
E Maths -> A1!!
Chemistry-> A1!!
Physics -> A2...
A Maths-> A2...

L1R5 = 12-1 = 11
L1R4 = 9-1 = 8

Well, I was unsatisfied and felt so down when I received my results, cos I wanted 10 and below. The next day, I felt better and more satisfied after some of my friends and my dad assured me that this result was very good. After that, I was quite impressed and proud of my English and Humans score. Didn't expect to do so good. (: Physics and A maths should have been a one. Now I've already sent my JAE application. Here are my first 2 choices (Don't need more, cos I'd surely go in to the first, if not second choice. xD):

1st: Clean Energy Management [Ngee Ann Poly]
2nd: Tampines Junior College [Science]

Hmm.. Poly over JC. HAHA! 3 months to go for poly to start. Trying to find some work, when this stupid ankle had to sprain. I'm still finding a job! If anyone has any recommendations please do inform me! :) Thanks.

Anyway, can't think of more to write, so that will be it for today. :D Welcome back to blogging to myself.

Cya,
Punit