<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Friday, September 4, 2009 @2:22:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

English Prelim


Back home after the more than dreaded English Prelims. I did use some of the vocabulary that I've learnt like "Exasperated" and.. and that's all I guess. Haha. Better than nothing though. I did the essay topic, "Write about a time when you were persuaded to take part in an event which many people enjoyed" or something like that. I'm not too sure if I had put any emphasis on the "people enjoyed" part though. I wrote about a friend persuading me into playing for the class in an inter-class soccer competition and the crowd (referred to as the 'many people') at the stadium where we were playing at. One of the better essays I have written in my opinion. Let's see how far my essay goes in terms of marks. I bulldozed through the situational writing as I was completely drenched of ideas after thinking a fair bit while writing the essay. I was too tired to continue but nonetheless, finished the situational writing in the nick of time, a minute before the time to stop. This deprived me the chance to check my work once again. Left the Hall feeling rather awkward. Came back into the Hall to be welcomed by a tough paper 2. Comprehension was challenging but that's not the worst part. The summary was a killer! No idea how to do it. Whether to include the points I or not? I was afraid that my points may be out of point and not answering the question. In the end, just like my situational writing, I managed to finish it but hadn't put in much effort. I probably need more practice, which I am lazy to do. Sigh..

Later, already on the bus on the way home with Su Tian, Bryan called to ask where we were saying that they were receiving the SS test we had done a few weeks ago. Lol. It's okay. I don't bother either. I mean, it's only just SS.. =)

Anyway, need to study for my MT prelim tomorrow. *GOSH, 2 language exams in a day. This is killing me!!* Ah well, no choice. Sometimes in life, you just don't have a choice. Live with it.

-Let's not fret. We'll be together till death does us apart.

Gtg for now..
Cya,
Punit