<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 @11:41:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

O9 O9 O9


Yeap It's here once again. The three same numbers resembling the date, month and year. 9 September 2009. Actually started studying for my prelims today. What a nice day to start.. =) LOL. Started with Physics. Only managed to cover around 3 books of notes, probably around 3/4 of Sec 3 work. Better than nothing. Haha. My mum "stole" my modem in the morning to make sure that I study and said that I might get it back after I "prove" that I have studied. Though had lots of interruptions inbetween studying and plenty of "breaks" like walking around and finding stuff to eat.. Haha.. I was really super bored and got fidgety after awhile of studying and slipped into partial consciousness and did random stuff like throwing things around without even realising and when I suddenly "regained" consciousness I felt stupid at what I was doing. Haha. Super boring.. Now I know how Suti felt studying the whole day.. LOL.. Ah well, it's getting late and I sure am quite tired. Need to catch some rest I guess. Haha.

Gtg for now.
Cya,
Punit