<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/230949973841527011?origin\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 @11:41:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

O9 O9 O9


Yeap It's here once again. The three same numbers resembling the date, month and year. 9 September 2009. Actually started studying for my prelims today. What a nice day to start.. =) LOL. Started with Physics. Only managed to cover around 3 books of notes, probably around 3/4 of Sec 3 work. Better than nothing. Haha. My mum "stole" my modem in the morning to make sure that I study and said that I might get it back after I "prove" that I have studied. Though had lots of interruptions inbetween studying and plenty of "breaks" like walking around and finding stuff to eat.. Haha.. I was really super bored and got fidgety after awhile of studying and slipped into partial consciousness and did random stuff like throwing things around without even realising and when I suddenly "regained" consciousness I felt stupid at what I was doing. Haha. Super boring.. Now I know how Suti felt studying the whole day.. LOL.. Ah well, it's getting late and I sure am quite tired. Need to catch some rest I guess. Haha.

Gtg for now.
Cya,
Punit