<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Saturday, September 5, 2009 @1:55:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

MT Prelim


I had my MT prelims just earlier. I actually copied what I had written for my English essay in my MT essay, but the problem was that I could not actually translate wholesale what I had written. Or rather, I did not know how to. Anyway, my MT isn't that good either. I know I'm bad at languages. Nevermind that.

I wonder what everyone did for Chemistry today. (Not needed. They did Isomers for sure..) But I don't know what 'else' they did, perhaps go through the test. (Oh crap, they got back their tests and I haven't.. Nooo...) Anyway, going for chem on Monday at noon. Not sure what I would be doing though. I better go read up Isomers in my textbook just in case I get thrown questions and I stumble upon them.

Anyways, saddened that there are no EPL games today due to International friendlies and World Cup qualifiers. Not really interested in those. Only interested in the real thing: The World Cup 2010 - coming up next year. Back to EPL next week and Liverpool takes on Burnley at Anfield. Yossi Benayoun said earlier this week that if Liverpool is to lose one more game, the title challenge is over. I personally don't think so. I think that even though they lose 1 more game, all they need is to keep winning and prevent the exasperating draws that deprived them of the title last year. Without Xabi Alonso, whom has undoubtedly left a big gap in Liverpool's Midfield which could be sufficed by Aquilani, it IS hard for Liverpool. With the counter attacking threat that his long passes pose. It was definately easier to win games. Well, people come and people go. It's just part of professional football. Good Luck to Liverpool!

Gtg for now.
Cya,
Punit