<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 @6:49:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Inter-Class Soccer Tomorrow!


Tomorrow we're having an inter-class soccer tournament and I have been chosen to play for my class. We're up against lack-of-players 4G, but we too will be missing our goalkeeper Suti. His mum doesn't allow him to go. [His mom doesn't allow him to do anything..] I have been assigned to play as a defender. I personally would prefer to play in the midfield so that I would be able to attack too or at least defensive midfielder. I'll have to see tomorrow. Not too sure if it clashes with my tuition as my tuition is supposedly on Thursdays. May have to get it re-scheduled. The match is around 30 minutes per half and includes a 15 minute break in between I believe, as that was what Darren told me. Hope there would be someone who take take over my center-back position so that I can go into midfield and help the strikers, supposedly the position I'd love to play.

Today in school had Chem, Physics and English lessons. New stuff again for chem of course. Wasn't really paying attention in physics. Got too carried away with playing with the 3-pin plug and poking Shanon with the screw-driver [Man.. I'm bad. Sorry Shanon ^_^] Had a mock test Paper 1 during English. That was unexpected and to make matters worse, I went to class, or rather, almost everyone went to class late. I had so little time to do both the situational and the Compo. Did the situational anyhow as I was short of time and I was quite impressed how nicely I wrote my essay about "Challenges". Didn't do what I planned to today too though. Soccer tomorrow, so its a skip. I guess I'll do it when I feel like it =).

Gtg for now.
Cya,
Punit.