<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Thursday, June 4, 2009 @11:02:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

3-2 We Lost.


It was a tough game. Desmund from the opposing team could take on a few of us and score anytime. Luckily, we managed to stop him at a few occasions to deny him from scoring. Not for long though, he still scored one goal in the first half. I was trembling and not so stable in the first half. When I got the ball, I panicked and couldn't clear it in time and got intercepted. Luckily, it didn't convert into a goal. If it did, I would regret so much. Rifat scored a few minutes after they scored to equalize the score at 1-1. Just before half time, they had a free kick just outside the penalty box which was flung straight into the top center of the goal to bring the score to 2-1. Desmund had to leave a few minutes into the second half, and after some "team-talk" we went back to play the second half. Everyone was encouraging each other and telling them to clear the ball when in possession of it. Later on, Bryan accidentally passed the ball back to our keeper, Yang Shun and started shouting "Don't pick up! Don't pick up!" but to no avail, Yang Shun, being unsure about the backpass rule, picked up the ball with his hands, leading to a controversial indirect free kick inside the 6-yard-box. All 11 of us stood on the goal line and defended. The ball deflected off a few people and landed in the back of the net. Unlucky us. Later on, 5 minutes left on the clock and 3-1 down, I rushed up to help attack. Ran straight to the left flank where Farhan(I) was struggling to get through in between two defenders. I called for the ball. He passed back to me, and I took a cross. What looked like it was going out of play for a goal kick kind of cross was unintentionally a shot on target and a... a... GOAL!! It came unexpectedly. Nobody expected it to be a goal from what was supposedly a cross and looked like it was going out, not even me. I was stunned. I was like "OMG, that that ball just go into the goal?!?!" LOL. Then Farhan(I) came running to me while I was still stunned and he was shouting and screaming. What a goal. Hey hey, that shot was way further out than Torres's shot in a similar angle that ended up at the back of the net. Well, the 4G goalkeeper isn't as good as Liverpool's opposition goalkeeper that time but hey, I'm not Torres either =). Haha. I felt so great despite losing. I felt as if it was a fun workout for an hour or so.

Though I didn't get to play my preferred position, midfielder, I make full use of the five minutes that I was actually "attacking". As the saying goes:

It's not how much time you have on the ball that provide goals, but it's what you do in those time that you have the ball that lead to chances. [Credits to myself for making it up. -_-. It really makes sense though]

Oh my, Its late already. Need to sleep. So tired.

Gtg for now.
Cya,
Punit.