<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 @8:28:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

1st Day of Truncated


What a hectic first day of truncated. Came to school and found out that there were 2 pieces of homework that I had not done!! I was completely taken aback. I had totally forgotten about Chemistry and E-Maths homework. I rushed to try and find my table which could be anywhere in the class as the tables were all jumbled up after last week's parent-teacher meeting. In the end, I didn't manage to find my table and went to next door to 4F go get a table. When I returned, I found out that Shanon was the one who "stole" my table. LOL. Dam him =(. I started rushing to do Chemistry and suddenly, Darren came to tell me that E Maths was the first period. I got too panicky and didn't know how to do E maths when I started doing it. Mr V. Tan soon came in and started checking for those who didn't do his homework and as usual, I had to stay back after school to complete it. Luckily, there was SS period before Chemistry where I was able to complete it. Learnt Organic Chemistry today. Seems 'Quite' manageable until now. Well, tomorrow there's Chem again on the first period. More grinding my head coming up =(. Sorry, missed the block about SS because I wasn't listening to what the teacher was saying =). After school, went for half an hour to complete E maths and then go home.

At home, played Restaurant City the whole day. =.= I'm really broke in there. Haha. Anyway, the important thing is that my plans of studying this first two weeks has an awful beginning with me not even studying on the first day. Hope to study a little or at least read tomorrow. That is my expectation of tomorrow. Let's see if it comes true.

Gtg for now.
Cya,
Punit.