<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 @5:36:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Okay. This is going to be the final blog that I'm going to create. About today, just got back some of my results:

Physics: 79% A1 (YEAH! First time xD)

Chem:
[MCQ]: 31/40 [Paper 2] Section A: 40/50 Section B: Thursday

A Maths:
[Paper 1]: Soon [Paper 2]: 71.5/100

SS: 20/50 [Sad.. I thought the paper was easy]

Disappointed with my SS marks and Chemistry marks. Should have passed SS and done better for chemistry =(. All I can do now is hope for my geog to pull up my combined humanities marks, in which I need 30/50. Nervous about tomorrow as I'm getting back my English paper tomorrow. Hope for the best, prepared for the worst. Despite my disappointments, I'm proud of my physics marks. I Got A1 for the first time. Was super happy when I got the paper back :D. Let's see what tomorrow's marks will bring: Sadness or Happiness. What has fate in store for my English marks. I shall find out soon.

Darren was being an idiot in school today. Just before we got back our SS test he kept saying that he only wrote half-paged essays and would definately fail. When we got back the tests, I was the one who failed and he got B4, 31/50. What a liar. Was really angry at him at that time. Almost felt like tearing his script =). Anyways, I beat him in a few other subjects so it's kind of okay for me.

Gtg for now.
Cya,
Punit.