<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Thursday, May 21, 2009 @4:35:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Just came back from a 'roaring' departure from school. Just before our class left, the whole cohort was in the auditorium going through our E Maths Paper 1 corrections. After it was over, Mdm Halilah said that the class that collects all the scripts and arranges them in order first and passes it up gets to go first. Almost immediately, everyone started passing their scripts to Hwee Ling. She couldn't manage it. Ming Wei stepped in to help =). While he was sorting all of them out, almost the whole class started shouting (especially big Farhan). LOL. The whole auditorium looked at us. Ming Wei got nervous after that. Haha. Other classes handed in first =(. When the teacher allowed 4G to go, Farhan stood up and shouted like crazy. We all were laughing. When we were finally allowed to leave, everyone left saying the classic, "OOOOOOOOOH". Haha.

I also had my 2.4km run today. Had ran on other days too but didn't manage to pass =(. Today I put in my best effort and continued running despite having a dry throat. I ran non stop for 4 rounds, walked the 5th and ran the 6th. I came in with a timing of 14.49 and I hope I passed it. Even if i didn't, I will not re-run again. I don't think that I can get a timing better than this one =). I gave a hundred and one percent and got a decent timing. I'm surprised and happy with it.

Anyway, I got back the last few papers today =).

Chem: 75.8%, A1
Others below; Paper 2, Section B: 20/30

English: C6
Compre: 14/25 Summary: 13/25

Summary of marks:

English: C6
E Maths: A1
Chemistry: A1
Physics: A1
A Maths: A2
Comb. Humans: XX.... D7 -_-

L1R5= 18 L1R4= 11

I feel happy to an extent with my results. First time getting A1 for physics is commendable for my standards -_-. Though Comb. Humans i got D7 which I wasn't expecting, it's okay. Just have to push a little just to pass. Trying to push my english a little more to just about B4. Hoping to maintain this or rather do better for prelims and O levels...



Darren being an Idiot [2]

All the while since yesterday, Darren had been telling me that he got a total of 29/60 for situational and compo. When we got back our compre today, he got 17/25. He then started with the nonsense;

Darren: Shit la. I need 9 more marks from summary to pass. I don't think I can get 9. Walao, Sure fail liao.
Me: You won't get 9 la. I also need 9 to pass. If I can get 9, so can you.
Darren: I sure get below 9 one. I scared cannot pass english leh.
Me: You won't la. Later you get 20, I'll slap you.

True enough, what I had said came true. When we got back our scripts, he had gotten 21/25.

Me: SEE. I TOLD YOU. YOU IDIOT
Suti: Walao, F**K you la Darren.
Darren: *Smiling* YES, I got A2. YEAHHH
Me: *Counting: 41+21 = 62. He got B4. Confused* You got B4 la.
Darren: I was lying to you all the while. I got a total of 39/60 for situational and compo.
Me & Suti: *Agitated Face*
Me: WALAO YOU LIAR. YOU LIED AGAIN.
Darren: I told my mother also that I got 29. She believe me.
Me: You can even lie to your mother, who'd believe you then.
Suti: (Still cursing and fretting about his marks saying that he could have gotten A2 too if he had gotten higher for summary)

I let Darren go as all his other subjects got lower marks than me. xD. So it wasn't that bad. [Darren, if you're reading this, please stop lying. ESPECIALLY to your mother ._.]. Normal lessons should be resuming tomorrow, if not, Monday. *Sigh* I guess it's back to more work and pushing to do. I really do enjoy the post-exams-getting-back-results-period. =). It's filled with anticipation and eagerness.

Gtg for now.
Cya,
Punit