<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Saturday, May 23, 2009 @3:19:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Friday: 22 May 2009


Friday was a short day in school as usual. Got to go back home at 12.40 PM. Tim was thinking in class whether to go for chinese remedial or not, so, I left him there and went home myself. When I asked IRIS and saw that the bus was coming in 21 minutes, I took bus 16. When I got off the bus at Bedok Interchange, the next 16 was just behind and parked just beside the one I came off from. Surprisingly, I saw Tim & Shanon walk out of the bus and walk towards the other side. I tried very much to call Tim but he didn't turn around to see me behind him =(. TIM!! Haha.. Nevermind. Went home after that and started reading Twilight after lunch while lying on my bed. In no time, I found myself asleep with the book still in my hands LOL. My sis said that she saw me and took the book and put it away. After a few hours, when I awoke, I found my hands still in the same position that they were in when I was reading.. HAHAHA. I held my hands in front of my eyes and chuckled.

Immediately after I awoke, my mum said that she was going to Orchard, Robinsons to do shopping. I hesitated quite a fair bit after which I finally decided to go with her. My aunt and sis came too, so it was me alone with 3 women. At Robinsons, all I saw were purses, women's shoes and more purses. I had to do that for almost an hour before my mum finally went to the men's section to see stuff for me =). Bought a pair of jeans and a polo tee. After that, went to eat at BK and then went back home. After I was home, I could finally enter Maplestory Episode 2. I thought that it was 3D. Only to my disappointment, I saw that it was still the same 2D Side Scrolling, with only some updates. Went to sleep soon as I had MT school today =(.