<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @8:27:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Barcelona VS Man U


Oh yea. The day we all have been waiting for, The Champions League Finals!! Barcelona up against Man U, both respective title winners for their league. I'm with Barcelona all the way. Screw Man U. Losers. Hope they get trashed upside down. Going to wake up at 2.30 A.M to watch the match live at home. Should be an interesting game. Anticipating so much so that I don't think I will be able to sleep -.-. Though I have a deep sinking feeling that Man U will win, I am still with Barcelona xD.

My ear is damn pain now. I was almost listening to music on my phone over the earpiece throughout the whole day in school and my ear is pain due to the ear plugs.. They are like kind of swollen. I had so much time to slack today, as predicted. Anyways, hope my ear will be ok by tomorrow. Tomorrow is more slack than today. God knows how many mother tongue periods there are tomorrow. I can even go to the bazaar and buy food and go outside chinese class and laugh. ~.~. Haha. That's mean =(. Today during assembly we had briefing on O Level stuff, like how to behave and what to do and what not. Also, there were talks by various HOD's on the cohort's performance. Almost sleeping through half of it. (Oops.. Did Mr. Tan see me? Nah.. he saw Francis) During mother tongue today, Suti's teacher didn't come to school, so he came with me to the library and we played PES for like an hour. Haha. That was fun, really enjoy PES together with the jokes and funny stuff that come in it.

Anything better for me to do at home for now besides on the computer for like almost the whole day after I come home? Hmm. Guess not for now. Tomorrow is our report book collection. I'm not so worried about that because I have done good for my standards. xD. Though I failed one subject, Comb. Humans, it's still not bad.

To end off, here is something encouraging for Barcelona, (As if there are going to see my blog. LOL!). Anyways,



Haha. Go Go Barcelona. I swear I'm going to spam if they win :)

Gtg for now.
Cya,
Punit