<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d230949973841527011\x26blogName\x3dPunit\x27s+Blog\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://losemystuff.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8435646905245672131', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Latest news

Exams coming up soon and i'm clueless about AEL.
GG fried Rice!

Profile


Punit
17
20/08/1993
Leo
Graduated From TK
Currently studying in Clean Energy Management, Ngee Ann Poly
Likes

small
Soccer
LIVERPOOL !
Friends
Songs
Playing Com
Chocolate
Eat Sleep & Slack :)

Tagboard



Links

RYAN!
Su Tian
CEM Blog!
Daph
QQ
link
link
link
link
link




Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
January 2010
February 2011
March 2011

Credits

listen up
pls do not remove the creditszx!
Designer:yik thong
Others:x o x o o
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @4:40:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Ah, just back from english remedial. Only AG3 had english remedial and those who failed. Suti, Tim & Darren were laughing at me for needing to stay back =(. Lucky people. Got to go back home at 2pm. Haha. Did corrections for the situational writing test we got back today. Update on marks just received today:

E Maths: {75.6%}, A1
[Paper 1]: 57/80 [Paper 2]: 80/100

English:
Compo: 19/30 =)
Situational: 14/30 =(
Compre and summary to be received on Thursday and Friday respectively.

Comb Humanities: (49/100) D7 =(
Geog: 29/40
SS (From yesterday): 20/40

I made so many careless mistakes in paper 2 of E maths. Could have gotten 90 marks =(. Nonetheless, I still got an A1 and I'm happy. Did quite well for my compo. Even Mrs Poon said that my compo was not bad. Omg. How often have I been remarked by her? All I had gotten last year was belittling remarks from her saying that I'm slacking and making lots of mistakes. Well I don't disagree *chuckle* but at least I've made an improvement in my compo =). The situational was bad and difficult. I know of many people who have gotten lower than me for that. I'm not grieving over that because I had actually gotten 15 but got one mark deducted due to not writing "Thank You" at the end of my situational. I was actually hoping for 30 marks in geog so that I can pass comb humans but I guess my fate was decided and I was not fated to pass. (I hadn't passed CA1 too.. -_-)

Exam marks away, here's one interesting conversation in school during recess today.

Darren: I like beef. It helps be grow strong bones.
Me: *Lame Face* Cos I cant eat beef.

( Forgot some lines. Well, lets get to the point)

Suti: Ox is a COW!
Me: NO! Ox is not a cow. Cow is the female counterpart of the Ox.
Suti & Tim: YES IT IS.
Suti: Why then do you generalise roosters and hens using chicken?
Darren: Because chicken is easier to say what. You don't say you want to eat hen.. hen.. right??
Me: *LOL in my head*
Suti: That's why cow is used to generalise cows and oxes. That means Ox is also a cow. *And looks at Darren*
Darren: Ya la, I never say Ox is not cow right? *Looks at me from the corner of his eye*
Me: *Forget it* *Got up to put plate*

Later on,

Darren: Punit, you can drink milk but cannot eat beef. Then you drink what milk? Goat milk?
Me: Zzzz. No la. Cow milk also la. Milking cows doesn't kill the cow but getting beef does.
Darren: Then what about leather? You use leather how? Leather is gotten from killing cows and shedding their skin.
Me: I don't have leather stuff. *Said that jokingly*
Darren: Ya.. Ya.. Then your sofa? Leather lor.
Me: My sofa is made of wood.
Darren: The side or something still got leather right?
Me: No. Wooden sofa. Wood frame.
Darren: Where got such thing?
Tim: GOT LA. Those olden time ones. Wooden structure.
Me: *Giggling*

Hmm, that aside. Haha. I "FINALLY" am reading my first book: Twilight. Just got it borrowed from a friend of my sister's. It's actually quite interesting. (Well, interesting till where I have read till at least. No vampires have appeared yet, as my friends said that this series was about vampires.) Guess I have to read on to find out then.

Gtg for now.
Cya,
Punit